Merryhill is currently looking for an experienced asbestos surveyor to join our expanding consultancy division. If you have a P402 qualification and at least 3 years’ experience then we would love to talk to you. Merryhill offer surveys across domestic, commercial and industrial buildings so if you currently work across all of these building types that would be a real help.
Merryhill is proud to be UKAS accredited for asbestos inspections. In addition to physically surveying, experience of working under a robust quality management system would be a huge advantage.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, company vehicle and have the option of joining our company pension scheme.
- Undertake Asbestos Management and Refurbishment and / or Demolition surveys of domestic commercial and industrial properties
- Generate end reports using programs such as Microsoft Word and Adobe PDF
- Undertake periodic re-inspections and audits
- Provide technical advice and consultancy services to clients such as management plans, etc.
- Demonstrate previous experience in a similar role over a full range of property types
- Hold P402 qualification with a minimum of 3 years’ infield survey experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate proficiency in basic IT applications, including MS Word and Excel
- Demonstrate working knowledge of the respective legislation and guidance material
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Flexibility (as some out of hours/weekend work will be required)
- Hold P405 qualification
- Account Management experience
- Working knowledge of remediation processes and analytical services
- Experience of UKAS accreditation for inspection services or similar quality management system
- Demonstrate experience in a surveying role in the field of either Legionella Risk Assessment and/or Fire Risk Assessment Possess experience of electronic data capture systems such as ACMS, TEAMS, etc.